- Home Owners Insurance
Home Owners Insurance Coverage Info
What is a Homeowners Policy?
- Homeowner’s protects your dwelling and possession for replacement cost.
- It gives you liability coverage for any one who is hurt on your property.
- It provides away from your premises liability if you damage others property.
- It gives coverage of your personal property while traveling up to 10% of the personal property limit, or if a child is in college.
- It covers newly acquired property for a 30 day period with out notifying your agent.
- Homeowners give you inflation guard coverage that helps keep your value up to current replacement value.
- Protects building on the property use in conjunction with the dwelling maintenance.
- It can a have a variety of endorsement to broaden coverage, give you scheduled property coverage for valuable items and higher limits of personal liability.
Types of homeowner’s protection:
- Home ownership is one of your biggest assets and special form homeowners insurance is the methods to protect your home.
- Renters insurance include apartments, dwelling and mobile homes. You can protect your personal property with renter’s coverage.
- Condominium owners have special needs and they are covered by a special form of homeowners insurance designed to provide specific condo coverage.
What’s the best coverage for your needs?
- Talk with one of our experienced insurance agents about your particular situation.
- Ask questions and get answers
- Be sure and request multi-policy credits
- Carry the highest deductible you can afford to lower premium
- Ask for comparison quotes